The Colbert County Commission is pleased to provide our White Goods Roadside Pickup service. Three trucks cover Colbert County picking up unwanted household items, such as mattresses, refridgerators, TVs, washers, dryers, etc. The trucks also collect yard debris such as shrubs or trimmings. We do ask that leaves and grass clippings be bagged or boxed and any limbs over 8 feet long be cut into shorter pieces. NO STUMPS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Any and all items should be placed on the County road right-of-way. Residents are asked not to place items to be picked up in drainage ditches in order to avoid serious erosion problems to property and roads. The trucks have a route they follow and come through.
Items NOT picked up by the trucks are tires, used batteries, construction company debris, and any containers with bio-hazardous materials.
For more information about this service and pickup schedules please call the County Household Garbage Collection Agency at (256) 383-9918.
Provide quality services as provided by law or mandated by the public, to enhance the health, safety and general well-being of the citizens of Colbert County.
- Conduct County operations in a legal, ethical and fair manner.
- Conduct the public's business in a manner that is responsive, accessible and open to all.
- Provide professional leadership and operational excellence.
- Recognize that County employees and volunteer citizens are the foundation upon which these services are provided.
- Promote Industrial Development
- 201 N. Main Street
Tuscumbia, AL 35674
- (256) 386-8500
- (256) 386-8510