The Colbert Alloys Park is now open year round. Available for: motor homes, RV's, campers, and tents. Alloys Park provides new and improved boat ramps free of charge, bath-house, a lighted pavilion, picnic areas and tables, hot showers, walking trails, and a pier.
Explore the open bid opportunites for Colbert County.
Access Colbert County's current position openings. All applications must be made through the Colbert County Commission.
The Colbert Rose Trail Park is now open year round.
As part of Colbert County's commitment to being 'Storm Ready' and with the aid of FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) grants, the Colbert County Commission has erected Community Storm Shelters in four areas throughout Colbert County. Built of reinforced concrete, these shelters are designed to provide our citizens with safe harbor during severe weather conditions in the County.
The Colbert County Commission is pleased to provide our White Goods Roadside Pickup service. For more information about this service and pickup schedules please call the County Household Garbage Collection Agency at (256) 383-9918.
Provide quality services as provided by law or mandated by the public, to enhance the health, safety and general well-being of the citizens of Colbert County.
- Conduct County operations in a legal, ethical and fair manner.
- Conduct the public's business in a manner that is responsive, accessible and open to all.
- Provide professional leadership and operational excellence.
- Recognize that County employees and volunteer citizens are the foundation upon which these services are provided.
- Promote Industrial Development
- 201 N. Main Street
Tuscumbia, AL 35674
- (256) 386-8500
- (256) 386-8510